[All] Deadlines this week

UK Fluids Network info at fluids.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 15:09:47 BST 2018

I would like to highlight a few closing dates coming up over the next
week. If you have any questions, please email me directly
(ncd1 at cam.ac.uk).

Thanks

--Nick

1. Photo/video competition - 31st March deadline
The 3rd UKFN photo/video competition will be closing in a few days'
time, on 31st March. If you would like the chance to win £200, and you
have a photo or video that fits the theme

"The invisible made visible: uncovering hidden patterns, trends and
structures"

please see https://fluids.ac.uk/competition for instructions on how to
enter.

2. Short Research Visits - 31st March deadline
The deadline for submitting a proposal for the latest batch of SRVs is
also 31st March.

If you are interested, please go to https://fluids.ac.uk/srv to see who
can apply (anyone working in fluids in UK) what is covered (travel and
subsistence) and how to apply (short proposal + letter of support from
host). Successful applicants will be notified in early April.

If you miss the 31st March deadline, the next one is not far away, 31st
May.

3. EUROMECH colloquia proposals for 2019/20 - 30th March deadline
(extended)
The deadline for submitting a proposal for a EUROMECH colloquium to take
place during 2019/20 has been extended to Friday 30th March. Proposals
may be submitted online at https://tinyurl.com/euromech-coll-form.

4. European Fluid Mechanics Conference - 31st March deadline for
abstracts
EFMC12 takes place over 9th-13th September 2018 at TU Wien, Vienna.
Austria. The deadline for abstracts is 31st March, submitted online at
https://tinyurl.com/efmc12-abstract-form.